Best People Locator Portland since 1996
There are many reasons why you may need to locate someone. This type of search is generally used to locate people for class action lawsuits,debtors and beneficiaries in the legal and finance sector; witnesses to accidents, and retired employees for pensions. At People Locator Service we are skilled at locating individuals.
We locate people:
- Retired /Former Employees for Pension Benefits
- Will & Probate/Trust beneficiaries. There are a number of reasons that make us the Best People Locators Portland and Nationwide. These include:
- Education and Experience – We use only the best-experienced investigators to serve you. All of our staff have post-high school education and each has experience of over 15 years in this profession.
- Comprehensive Investigations – Our people locators give you the highest quality of result oriented service. We use the most advanced technology. Our information is real-time information updated daily. People Locator Service has expert people locators making it possible to deliver the lowest costs possible. We also offer volume discounts. Why is it Best to hire People Locator Service?
- Finding people can be challenging especially when limited information is known or when a person does not want to be found. Laws can protect the privacy of individuals and can create roadblocks. Information from publically available databases is usually very limited, outdated and rarely results in successful searches. For these reasons, it is best to use experienced People Locators when trying to locate or find people. People Locator Service can conduct a timely investigation to find as much information as possible regarding the location of a person. We have access to special real-time databases not available to the public and other resources that can help us find the best information. Note: The locate investigations described above are for traditional locates of adults. They are not designed to locate missing children, birth parents of adopted individuals or will and probate beneficiaries. For information on fees for those services, please contact our office.